PanTheryx, Inc. Investment Profile
PanTheryx, Inc. presents a unique and compelling investment opportunity. To find out more, contact us directly.
- PanTheryx, Inc., a U.S. company based in Boulder Colorado, is a medical nutrition company founded in 2007. The company is led by a management team with a strong track record with both small and large life science companies creating shareholder value.
- PanTheryx, develops, manufactures, and distributes proprietary, effective medical nutrition products, with a mission to safely improve global health and quality of life through innovative science.
- PanTheryx has developed proprietary products with patents-pending globally. Products developed to date have been shown in open-label and double blind placebo controlled clinical trials to be an effective food and source of nutrients for the special dietary needs of children with infectious diarrhea.
- PanTheryx has executed several marketing & distribution deals with leading partners.
- The scope and scale of infectious diarrhea worldwide is staggering. To put the situation into perspective:
- Two billion children worldwide suffer from infectious diarrhea each year.
- Nearly 1 million children under five die each year.
- Infectious diarrhea is a leading cause of malnutrition in children under five years old.
- Infectious diarrhea affects people from all economic walks of life.
- This disease is a top global health concern: world leaders and health organizations are committed to reducing childhood mortality resulting from diarrhea.
- The problem and the market opportunity are significant.